A Malvern Primary Global Citizen:
- is a member of the community who understands that actions can have consequences both locally and globally.
- has an understanding of who they are,
- consistently demonstrates empathy,
- is open to other perspectives,
- is curious about the world,
- is willing to engage with people of other cultures, and
- is prepared to take action.
The definition of internationalism/interculturalism for Malvern Primary is “an appreciation of the world, its cultures and the ways in which people interact.”
How do we put that definition into practice?
- Malvern Primary will provide students with opportunities to learn about the world and its cultures in order to develop the attributes of Global Citizenship.