The Parents Association is an important link between the school and community and all parents are encouraged to participate in its many and varied activities.
The aims are:
- to provide funds for special programs and resources
- to provide a forum for educational discussion, input and understanding
- arrange social activities for the school community
Meetings are held regularly during term. The current dates are:
- March 10th, April 21st, May 19th
- June 23rd, July 28th, August 25th
- September 22nd, October 20th, November 17th
- December 15th is the PA Annual General Meeting
Any changes to dates are advertised in the School Newsletter.