Our Enrolment Zone
Our school zone is available by clicking on this link -> findmyschool.vic.gov.au.
Findmyschool.vic.gov.au hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones for 2020 onwards. Students residing in this zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
The Department provides guidance through the School Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations. You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School zones.
For more information
If you have a question about school zones call the VSBA Hotline on 1800 896 950 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective International Students
Malvern Primary School welcomes International Students. Please visit the DET International Students webpage to find out more about what’s offered, the process and requirements.
Transition into the School
Malvern Primary School’s new Prep student transition process includes such things as:
- “The Prep Journey Begins” in Term 3 will see visits to pre-school settings by Prep Co-ordinator and tours of the school as advertised.
- In Term 4, the second visit to pre-schools by Prep Teachers, enrolment details finalised and dates for orientation/information sessions forwarded to parents.
- “Orientation Morning” will be held during November. Children will attend for morning to meet the teachers and become familiar with Prep area of the school.
- “Prep Parent Information Evening” will be held late November.
- “Meet My Teacher Morning” will be held early December. Prep children meet their teacher & classmates in their classrooms.
Our School Enrolment Forms can be obtained by either contracting the school office during office hours or by downloading them by clicking on this link.
Please feel free to direct any enquiries you have to the school by phone on +61 3 95716281 (from outside Australia) or (03) 95716281 (within Australia) or by email using the form.