Children living within this area have a RIGHT OF ENROLMENT at the school and must be accommodated. Pressures on accommodation in recent years have been such that few, if any, children have been able to be accommodated from outside this area at Prep level. The situation may vary a little at other grade levels. Enrolments are sought as soon as possible and at the latest by the end of Term 2 to assist in planning for the year. For a larger version of the image on the right, click on this link school boundaries in terms of surrounding school
Prospective International Students
Malvern Primary School welcomes International Students. Please visit the DET International Students webpage to find out more about what’s offered, the process and requirements.
Transition into the School
Malvern Primary School’s new Prep student transition process includes such things as:
- “The Prep Journey Begins” in Term 3 will see visits to pre-school settings by Prep Co-ordinator and tours of the school as advertised.
- In Term 4, the second visit to pre-schools by Prep Teachers, enrolment details finalised and dates for orientation/information sessions forwarded to parents.
- “Orientation Morning” will be held during November. Children will attend for morning to meet the teachers and become familiar with Prep area of the school.
- “Prep Parent Information Evening” will be held late November.
- “Meet My Teacher Morning” will be held early December. Prep children meet their teacher & classmates in their classrooms.
Our School Enrolment Forms can be obtained by either contracting the school office during office hours or by downloading them by clicking on this link.
Tours are held on Thursday mornings commencing at 9.30 am in the Staff Room. Please contact school for more information, and dates of Tours. Parents are asked to gather in the staff room on arrival.
Each tour takes approximately one and a half hours. A tour provides an opportunity to see the school in operation, to get a feel of this and to ask questions.
This year’s dates are:
|16th February||16th March||27th April
|15th June||27th July||10th August|
|7th September||12th October||16th November|
The Prep Parent Information Book provides a wealth of information on the school and its operation. This booklet will also be helpful to Parents of students in other grades as well.
Please feel free to direct any enquiries you have to the school by phone on +61 3 95716281 (from outside Australia) or (03) 95716281 (within Australia) or by email using the form.